Pack Rat? Roof Rat? Mice? | Call For Rodent Removal Today!
Rats! I want them gone.
Did You Know?
Pet rats are not the same as the wild rats that burrow and nest in your home. Don’t try to domesticate them. Rodents in your home are a health and safety hazzard, they are incredibly crafty (and not with making gifts for your friends) but more with being able to outsmart many unsuspecting homeowners. Indicators of a rat problem include finding droppings, evidence of gnawing, seeing rat tracks, hearing scurrying sounds or squeaking in walls, smelling a foul musky scent, finding burrows or even seeing dead rats. You don’t have to live with the disease and damages that they cause. Call Us Now to Schedule an Evaluation.
Like many creatures in the natural world, Rats have amazing physical abilities that make a formidable force to remove from your home.
- Rats can get through openings as small as 1/2″ or the size of a quarter
- Rats can crawl along horizontal wires easily while Roof Rats can even climb vertical wires.
- Rats can crawl up the inside of vertical pipes as small as 1.5″
- Rodents can jump 36″ from a flat surface.
- Rats are able to dive and swim underwater for as long as 30 seconds. In open water, they can swim as far as 1/2 mile. They can use these abilities to swim upward through waste pipes and into toilets. Look before you sit!
- Front teeth that continue to grow throughout their lifespan, rats can chew on almost anything: wood, lead pipes and cinder block, aluminum, glass, and adobe bricks, not to mention your house wiring, and drywall.
Get rid of the pesky rodents
The most common rats in the USA are Norway Rats and Roof Rats. A quick look at the habits of both will help you understand how to inspect and control the rat population.
Inspection is an important first step in getting rid of rats. Once you know the location of the rats, you can set traps or place bait.
Exclusion is an important rodent control technique. It will get rid of the rats by making it difficult for them to enter the home or structure.
If you cannot deal with the rodent problem, it is advised to call professional, that way you will avoide damaging property and releasing toxins that could be harmful to you, your children, and your pets.
*60 day warranty starts form the final service call.
Don’t Wait. Contact Us Today!